Job position – Advisor Water
NECTAERRA provides high-quality advice, research, training, and products in the field of hydrology, regenerative agriculture, and agroforestry. As an independent company, we strive for a positive impact on both society and the ecosystem.
We work for public and private clients at home and abroad, such as water boards, municipalities, engineering firms, farmers, NGOs, and research institutions. Themes such as drought, salinization, water management, nature inclusiveness, and climate sustainability are the common thread running through our work. In addition, Nectaerra conducts field research to support our work.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a driven water advisor. Activities are often technical in nature, with opportunities for more commercial and management-oriented work.
The Hydrology group researches, advises, and designs on water management issues in urban areas and the role of soil, groundwater, and sewerage systems in this, and in rural areas on various themes around groundwater such as salinization, groundwater availability (exploration) and the relationship between construction work and groundwater. The Hydrology group also focuses on water management and irrigation in agriculture, for which the group also develops its own sensors.
Core of the position
• Advice on water and soil management issues in the urban and rural environment
• Supervision of junior colleagues
• Building a customer network and writing quotations
• A completed higher College (“HBO”) or University (“WO”) education in hydrology, civil engineering, or related field
• Several years of relevant working experience. This may be up to a senior level.
• Affinity with field work
• Affinity with analytical and numerical research methods
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytically strong
• Capable of pragmatic and creative solutions
• Innovative, pro-active, systematic, and system-oriented
• Customer- and market-oriented
• An open working environment with committed and skilled colleagues
• A variety of projects in The Netherlands and abroad
• The space and support to develop good ideas
• A position where you are both outside in the field, in the office or at a customer
• The flexibility to work partly from home
• Location office Hilversum, with possibilities to combine with Wageningen
• An attractive reward system
Do you recognize yourself in our mission? And are you up for the challenge and interested to discover what Nectaerra has to offer you? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please do so by contacting Rogier van Opstal at 035-2050033 or firstname.lastname@example.org